SECURA’s coverage for beverage manufacturing classes
It’s a growing industry, providing a fun and exciting experience for those visiting, but the risk that comes along with it for business owners is always there.
Those operating breweries, brew pubs, cideries, and wineries can add three optional endorsements to their commercial policy to help protect against the unexpected.
Craft Beverage Manufacturing Coverage Endorsement
includes the following craft beverage trade coverages:
- Contingent Transit
- Contract Cancellation Expense
- Contract Penalty Costs
- Business Personal Property Deferred Payments
- Harvested Grapes or Crops
- Key Employee Replacement Expense
- Trellises or Unharvested Grapes
- Valuation clauses for brewery, distillery, and winery products
- Broadened Business Income (including Food Contamination, Off Premises Special Event Cancellation, Water Boil Order, and Processing Water Loss)
- Beverage Tank Collapse
This is an extension of Commercial Property coverage to direct physical loss of your insured’s covered property that is caused by leakage of your insureds Liquid Property from:
- A tank, vessel, or barrel used to process or store the liquid property; or
- A component part of or connection to or from the tank, vessel, or barrel
This is an extension of Commercial Property coverage to direct physical loss of your insured’s Business Personal Property while at the described premises caused by contamination.
*see contamination definition on form*
Coverages may not be available in all states. Coverages described are subject to all the terms and conditions of the policy, including deductibles, exclusions, and limits of liability. Not all agents are authorized to sell all types of insurance. Please read the policy carefully.