Dedicated medical expertise at your fingertips.
E-billing information (Minnesota) Clearing House information for SECURA Insurance:
Primary payer ID: LS253
Sub payer ID: WZ082 (the 0 is numeric, not alpha)
When submitting a medical bill or records electronically, please include the claim number for reference and payment. If you need claim information, contact SECURA’s Workers’ Compensation Department at 800-558-3405 or email WorkCompClaim@secura.net.
What is SECURA’s Nurse Hotline?
When an injury occurs, a specially trained registered nurse will determine the seriousness and nature of the injury. You’ll be advised on the best course of treatment. You’ll also get a confirmation number to reference should you need to call back to report changes in your condition or ask additional questions.
Nurse Hotline benefits
Reduced lost time
Nurse Hotline includes telemedicine
The process is the same — simply call Nurse Hotline if there’s a non-emergency work injury. A registered nurse will determine the nature of the injury and, if appropriate, transition you to a telemedicine physician who specializes in work-related injuries and illnesses, eliminating the need to travel and spend hours in an urgent care or emergency room facility.
Benefits of telemedicine
- Simple video connections. Video links can be emailed or sent via text. With one click, workers will be connected to a video call.
- Rapid connection to a physician. Visits begin in minutes, not hours.
- Option of a phone discussion with the telemedicine physician. No camera? No problem. Many injuries and illnesses can be assessed by phone without the need for video.
- Access anytime. Services are provided 24/7, year-round.
- Language translation services. Nurse Hotline and our telemedicine enhancement offer free translation for calls.