Towing and labor services
Roadside RescuerSM, SECURA’s towing and labor services, minimizes the frustration and inconvenience of being stranded on the road. Feel confident knowing that you have the help you need, no matter where or when.
Even when you’re traveling in vehicles you don’t own, you can use Roadside Rescuer’s services.
Roadside Rescuer services
- Tire changes
- Emergency fluid delivery
- Dead battery jump starts
- Lockout service
- Minor mechanical first aid if you have an accident, stalled vehicle, or are stuck in mud or snow
- Towing an auto to the nearest qualified repair facility, or up to 10 miles to the repair facility of your choice
- Towing trailers with towing and labor coverage
Roadside Rescuer features
- Coverage for the policyholder and immediate family members in autos they own that have towing coverage
- Extra coverage for the named insured and additional named insured when they are traveling in automobiles they do not own
- Arranges for alternative transportation
- Contacts your home or office to report that you are stranded or your auto has broken down
- Other reasonable services to ease the inconvenience of the roadside emergency
- Sign-and-drive coverage, which does not require you to pay upfront and wait for reimbursement
Roadside Rescuer is included at no additional premium on MILE-STONE® Gold policy vehicles that have physical damage coverage. MILE-STONE Basic and auto policies, and trailers with towing and labor coverage also receive Roadside Rescuer.