As a hobby farmer, you face different risks than a standard homeowner.
With SECURA, you get peace of mind knowing your farm-specific protection needs are met, meaning security at home, on the road, and on the farm. You’ll find our people truly care and enjoy helping you.
Hobby Farm Endorsement
You receive protection for potential exposures unique to hoppy farm operations. This includes the following coverages:
- Pollutant Clean Up and Removal - $25,000
- Fire Department Service Charge - $1,000
- Private power and light poles including underground and outdoor wiring, attached switch or fuse boxes, and any other electrical equipment mounted on the poles are covered automatically under Coverage B - Other Structures
- Cultivating or harvesting equipment liability on and off premises
- Farm Employers Liability Coverage
- Farm Employees Medical Payments Coverage
- Pollution Liability Coverage - $50,000
Optional Property Hobby Farms Coverages:
- Farm Barns, Buildings, and Structures
- $25,00 for new buildings constructed during the term
- Debris removal
- Special coverage
- Direct physical loss coverage
- Ability to insure at replacement cost or actual cash value
- Farm Personal Property Blanket
- Limit up to $50,000
- Livestock coverage including additional perils
- Borrowed/rented coverage on an excess basis
- Extra expense coverage
Ask your SECURA agent for more information or find an agent near you.