Additional Coverages for your SECURA Farm Insurance Policy
Farm Operations Protector Plus
We offer the extra coverage and increased limits you need to feel secure in your day-to-day operations. Farm Operations Protector Plus includes:
- Increased Fire Department Service Charge limit.
- Replacement cost coverage for farm global positioning systems (GPS) that are three years old or newer. No deductible if loss is solely to GPS, regardless of age.
- Increased coverage for borrowed or rented farm equipment.
- Increased coverage limit for farm personal property while in transit.
- Liability coverage for custom farming operations.
- Increased liability coverage limit for farm structures owned by others and used in your operation.
- All policy deductibles waived for any loss equal to or greater than $100,000.
- Mobile Farm Machinery Loan or Lease Gap Coverage helps to pay unpaid amounts due on the lease or loan on the damaged piece of machinery in the event of a total loss.
With Agri-Protector Plus, you receive increased special limits and added coverage, so your farm has the ultimate in protection. Agri-Protector Plus includes:
- Travel Rescuer, our service that gives you and relatives who live in your household 24/7 access to medical, travel, and security assistance services when you're traveling 100 or more miles from home.
- Increased special limits on household personal property
- Extended coverage for household personal property while away from premises
- Increased limit for tree removal coverage
- Landlord’s furnishings coverage
- Increased limit for water backup of sewers or drains
- Additional coverage for pollutant cleanup and removal
- Replacement coverage of harvested fruit and select farm products
Combine all the vehicles you use on and around your farm into one policy. You receive additional discounts by insuring your farm and your vehicles with SECURA.
If you experience auto glass damage to your farm autos, our Glass Express program will get them repaired quickly so you can get back on the road. When you report an auto glass claim, you immediately will be connected to a trusted, local business from an elite network of independent shops.
Plus, if you choose repair over replacement, we’ll waive the deductible.
Earnings and Extra Expense
If your buildings are damaged or destroyed, or you experience the loss of livestock, we’ll automatically pay any extra expenses or lost income when you have Earnings and Extra Expense Coverage.
Blanket Structure Coverage - Increased Cost Endorsement
The cost to repair or replace a damaged structure in a catastrophic loss could be greater than you think. This endorsement increases coverage limits to help ease that concern.
We cover the cost of livestock lost due to suffocation resulting from inhalation of pit gases, and electrical and mechanical failures of ventilating equipment in your confinement buildings.
We'll provide coverage if your milk or the milk of others becomes contaminated. Plus, we cover other property damaged by your contaminated milk.
Farm Personal Property Replacement Cost – Partial Loss
When you have a partial loss to your farm personal property, the full cost of repairs – without deduction for depreciation – is covered with this coverage.
We offer optional blanket physical damage and liability coverage for snowmobiles and recreational vehicles* (900cc or less). Those not eligible for blanket coverage still may be specifically scheduled for coverage. Optional uninsured and underinsured motorists coverages also are available. *Not available in Illinois or Iowa.
You can add uninsured and underinsured watercraft and motorists coverage for extra security. Liability and physical damage coverages also are available.
If drones are part of your farm operation, you need additional protection. We provide liability coverage including bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury arising out of the ownership, maintenance, use, or entrustment to others of any unmanned aircraft. Property coverage also is available.
Coverages may not be available in all states. Coverages described are subject to all the terms and conditions of the policy, including deductibles, exclusions, and limits of liability. Not all agents are authorized to sell all types of insurance. Please read the policy carefully.