Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Employee risk in the workplace is always there, and any business with one or more employees is exposed to the risk. But at SECURA, we’re here to help prevent risk with our Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).
Why should you get your EPLI with SECURA?
- We offer EPLI coverage on a mono-line basis OR as an addition to your existing policy*
- Access to free employment law resources 24/7
*mono-line EPLI coverage ONLY available within Specialty Lines division
Key Coverages include:
- Compensatory damages, monetary settlements, statutory attorneys’ fees, and punitive damages where insurable under law
- Wrongful refusal to employ a qualified applicant
- Failure to promote a qualified employee
- Wrongful demotion, negligent evaluation, negligent reassignment, or wrongful discipline
- Wrongful termination of employment, including retaliatory or constructive discharge
- Harassment, coercion, discrimination, or humiliation as a consequence of race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, medical condition, gender, age, physical appearance, physical or mental impairments, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or sexual preference
- Defamation of character
- Oral or written publication of material that slanders or libels an employee, or violates or invades an employee’s right to privacy
With SECURA’s EPLI coverage, policyholders have access to FREE 24/7 expertise in EPLI including:
- Web-based training
- Employment Practices Risk Management Hotline
- Unlimited access to our online safety resource, Prevention ConnectionSM.
Ask your agent or find an agent to learn more.