On-Demand Safety Training
Did you know that as a SECURA policyholder, you have access to safety training products, free of charge, through our On-Demand Safety Library program? This content library, built in partnership with Safety Source Productions allows you to easily stream or borrow hundreds of titles ranging from construction safety, driver safety, electrical safety, and more, making it the perfect complement to any safety training program in your organization.
Key features include:
- FREE online streaming previews
- All titles are immediately available
- Many titles available in both English and Spanish
- All titles available in both streaming video and DVD format
Access DVDs On Demand
Click the button below to access SECURA's On-Demand Video Library. You'll be taken to a short form where you'll be required to provide some basic information, such as policy number and company name. After that, you will get an email with a link to access the library.
- For questions on SECURA's On-Demand Video Library, please contact Kay Lynn Geiger or Shelly Henn 800-558-3405, ext. 4639. You can also contact your risk management consultant
- Account and password help: 800-358-4428
- Video recommendations or questions: 800-358-4428
SAFETY VIDEO DISCLAIMER:
The safety video materials have been prepared for informational purposes only. The information contained in this material has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, SECURA accepts no legal responsibility for the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of such information. Additional safety and health procedures may be required under particular circumstances. If you need additional training resources or topics not available on Risk Management Resources, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your company name and policy number, and a risk management consultant will contact you.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF USER ID AND PASSWORD:
User ID and password information is for the sole use of SECURA policyholders and agents, and is not to be shared with or used by non-SECURA policyholders, agents, or any other third parties.
See the Terms and Conditions for full information.