On-Demand Safety Training
SECURA policyholders can borrow training products, free of charge, through our On-Demand Safety Library program provided by Aurora Pictures. Hundreds of titles are available in both DVD and internet streaming videos on demand. You may order up to three videos in a 30-day period.
- Free online streaming previews
- All titles available in DVD and Streaming Video
- Many titles available in multiple languages
- All titles are immediately available
- Option to purchase videos at 50% discount
Access DVDs On Demand
Click the button below to access SECURA's On-Demand Video Library. You'll be taken to a short form where you'll be required to provide some basic information, such as policy number and company name.
- SECURA On-Demand Video Library questions: Kay Lynn Geiger or Shelly Henn 800-558-3405, ext. 4639 or contact your your risk management consultant
- Account and password help: 800-346-9487
- Video recommendations or questions: 800-346-9487
SAFETY VIDEO DISCLAIMER:
The safety video materials have been prepared for informational purposes only. The information contained in this material has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, SECURA accepts no legal responsibility for the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of such information. Additional safety and health procedures may be required under particular circumstances. If you need additional training resources or topics not available on Prevention Connection, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your company name and policy number, and a risk management consultant will contact you.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF USER ID AND PASSWORD:
User ID and password information is for the sole use of SECURA policyholders and agents, and is not to be shared with or used by non-SECURA policyholders, agents, or any other third parties.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may borrow or use up to THREE streams or DVDs for 21 days.
If additional DVDs are needed, call your risk management consultant or 800-558-3405, ext. 4639.
- DVDs must be returned within 21 days from the date of receipt.
- A late fee of $20 per week per DVD will be charged for items not received within the 21-day period.
- See the Terms and Conditions for full information.