SECURA’s Customer Care team
SECURA’s Customer Care team acts as an extension of your insurance agency. Give us a call at 800-466-4563 for:
- Help with billing questions
- Auto ID cards
- Quotes and consultations
- Coverage changes and questions on your policy
- Proof of insurance
Meet the SECURA Customer Care team
Kelly has been in the insurance industry since 2015, and licensed since 2016. She enjoys going boating in the summer, spending time on the motorcycle with her husband, and going fishing.
Cynthia has been working in the insurance industry for more than 35 years, and she’s been a licensed agent since 2003. She enjoys getting to know her clients and helping them protect what is valuable to them. She understands insurance can be confusing if you don’t work with it every day and she takes the time to be sure her clients are well informed before making any insurance decisions. Cynthia’s background includes positions in large and small agencies. She also has experience in claims as a service representative and claims adjuster. She is licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance and holds a certificate in General Insurance. Cynthia enjoys spending time with her family, walking her dog, cooking and spending time at her cabin in Upper Michigan.
Ally has worked at SECURA for four years. She has been licensed in Property & Casualty insurance since February 2020. In her free time, she enjoys reading, camping, going to the beach, and spending time with friends and family. Her favorite part of her job is interacting with our insureds, agents and my co-workers.
Heather has been in the insurance industry for the past eight years, and she has been licensed in Property and Casualty since February 2017. Heather joined SECURA as a remote associate in August 2021. In her free time, Heather enjoys spending time with her husband of d29 years, her three children, and especially her new grandson. The family enjoys boating and fishing together. Heather also enjoys singing at church and strolling the beach at her parents cottage in Cross Village, Michigan.
Michelle received her insurance agent license in 1992, and she has been in the insurance industry since then. Prior to having children, Michelle worked at SECURA for five years. When her children were young, she worked at an insurance agency before returning to SECURA. Michelle enjoys spending time with her family, going to the cabin, and taking vacations to the beach.
Kyle has been in the insurance industry for five years. Prior to joining SECURA, he worked at an insurance agency. During this time, he’s held licenses in Property & Casualty and Life, Accident, & Health insurance. In his free time, he enjoys anything outdoors – backpacking, kayaking, hunting, and fishing. Kyle also enjoys woodworking and helping family and friends with projects. Winter is Kyle’s favorite season. With so many fun things to do in Wisconsin in the winter, such as snowmobiling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and ice fishing, it’s hard for him to imagine living anywhere else.
Tammy has been a licensed agent since 2015, obtaining her Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation in 2017. She worked at an independent agency and started with SECURA in 2018. Before insurance, Tammy worked for a Personal Injury Attorney for 15 years, so she understands the importance of having the right insurance when you need it the most.
The thing Tammy enjoys most about her work is helping people understand the different aspects of insurance in an understandable way.
Her hobbies include organizing church events and celebrations like Easter and Christmas. She has even been known to dress up like a clown and can whip up a few balloon animals. She has also mastered the art of face painting even on 3-year-old children (aka moving targets). Tammy also enjoys entertaining friends and cooking.
Jenny Ourada - Supervisor
Jennifer has been with SECURA for 25 years working in a variety of Personal Lines service and supervisory roles, including a project management role, before becoming supervisor of the Customer Care team in 2015. Besides being licensed in Property & Casualty insurance, she has completed general studies at UW Oshkosh, business/management classes at Lakeland College, and holds a Masters Certificate in project management from UW - Madison. She is also part of SECURA’s Foundational Leadership team. Jennifer has earned her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt, and enjoys working on continuous improvement projects finding ways to make workflows more efficient.
Jennifer works closely with our Customer Care agents keeping them updated on the service provided to our mutual customers. Her favorite part of her role is when she receives feedback from our customers on the great service provided by the team. It is the best feeling sharing this with individuals, letting them know they made a difference and it is appreciated.
Her hobbies include spending time with family finding sandy beaches, waterfalls, and rock formations. She also enjoys photography.
Customer Care Frequently Asked Questions
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. All times are central time. Claims call capabilities are 24/7.
Customer Care is located at SECURA’s home office located in Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Valued Policyholder Discount - We reward you for keeping your insurance coverage with us. The longer you stay, the more you save.
- Financial Stability Discount - You receive this discount by maintaining good credit bureau scores.
- Early Quoting Discount - Receive a discount when you have your policy quoted prior to the effective date.
- Select Pay Discount - Save on your premium when you pay using the Full-Pay Plan or through SurePay EFT, our electronic funds transfer option.
- New Home Credit - If your home is less than 10 years old, you earn this credit.
- Protective Device Credit - This credit is yours by keeping approved and properly maintained devices, such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers, in your home.
- Accident Forgiveness - If drivers in your household have been free from accidents and violations for three years, you may qualify for this benefit.
- Claim Free / Violation Free Discount - You qualify for this discount if you’ve been accident free for the past three years and have no moving violations.
- Umbrella Coverage Discount - Reduce your home premium when an umbrella policy is added to your coverage.
- Good Student Discount - Receive this discount if your policy covers a good student driver age 16-24. The eligible driver must attend school full time with a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or better, or have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Hybrid Car Discount - Earn this credit simply by owning or leasing a hybrid vehicle.
Talk to Customer Care about details and other available premium discounts including Air Bag, Anti-Theft, Multi-Car, Package, and Accident Prevention.
To get policy information, report claims, pay your bill, download an auto ID, and more, go to https://my.secura.net.
- Click Log In
- Enter username and password
- Click Don’t Have a Login? Sign Up
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter Policy or Account Number
- Enter Security Token
- Follow steps to create your unique username and password
- Security Token is printed on the front of your policy documents
A lot of people sue, and they sue for a lot. The more assets you have, the more protection you need — particularly when court awards are trending increasingly higher. An umbrella policy offers that extra protection. Plus, it's valuable if you add a teen driver to your insurance policy. A majority of the claims covered by umbrella policies involve auto accidents, so having an umbrella policy can give you peace of mind when you or a family member are on the road.
Umbrella insurance is relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to the amount of coverage you receive. In fact, you might be eligible for a discount if you add umbrella to your MILE-STONE policy. Talk to Customer Care to learn more or to purchase an umbrella policy.