Customer Care Team
SECURA’s Customer Care team acts as an extension of your insurance agency.
- Billing questions
- Auto ID cards
- Quotes and consultations
- Coverage changes and questions on your policy
- Proof of insurance
Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Meet the SECURA Customer Care team
In his spare time, he likes to travel and work on home improvement projects. Mike holds a degree in music, and enjoys teaching piano and playing organ/keyboard for his local church.
Leah has lived in Wisconsin all of her life with her husband, their two boys, daughter, and black lab. In her free time, she enjoys all the outdoors Wisconsin has to offer. Leah and her husband also enjoy traveling.
Her hobbies include organizing church events and celebrations like Easter and Christmas. She has even been known to dress up like a clown and can whip up a few balloon animals. She has also mastered the art of face painting even on 3-year-old children (aka moving targets). Tammy also enjoys entertaining friends and cooking.
She enjoys spending time outside with her husband who is an avid gardener and beekeeper. They enjoy sharing the fruits of their labor, such as canned dilly carrots and honey, with friends and family.
Jennifer works closely with our Customer Care agents keeping them updated on the service provided to our mutual customers. Her favorite part of her role is when she receives feedback from our customers on the great service provided by the team. It is the best feeling sharing this with individuals, letting them know they made a difference and it is appreciated.
Her hobbies include spending time with family finding sandy beaches, waterfalls, and rock formations. She also enjoys photography.
Customer Care frequently asked questions
Where is your Customer Care service center located?
Customer Care is located at SECURA’s home office located in Neenah, Wisconsin.
What are some of the common endorsements SECURA offers on their package policy?
- Full glass
- Roadside rescuer
- Siding Match
- Travel rescuer
- Underground service line
- Water Backup
What discounts are available to me on my package policy?
- Valued Policyholder Discount - We reward you for keeping your insurance coverage with us. The longer you stay, the more you save.
- Financial Stability Discount - You receive this discount by maintaining good credit bureau scores.
- Early Quoting Discount - Receive a discount when you have your policy quoted prior to the effective date.
- Select Pay Discount - Save on your premium when you pay using the Full-Pay Plan or through SurePay EFT, our electronic funds transfer option.
- New Home Credit - If your home is less than 10 years old, you earn this credit.
- Protective Device Credit - This credit is yours by keeping approved and properly maintained devices, such as smoke alarms and fire extinguishers, in your home.
- Accident forgiveness - If drivers in your household have been free from accidents and violations for three years, you may qualify for this benefit.
- Claim Free / Violation Free Discount - You qualify for this discount if you’ve been accident free for the past three years and have no moving violations.
- Umbrella Coverage Discount - Reduce your home premium when an umbrella policy is added to your coverage.
- Good Student Discount - Receive this discount if your policy covers a good student driver age 16-24. The eligible driver must attend school full time with a 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or better, or have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Hybrid Car Discount - Earn this credit simply by owning or leasing a hybrid vehicle.
How do I make a payment?
Making a payment on our website is quick and easy.
Click her to make a payment.
How can I get a copy of my auto ID card or policy during non-business hours?
To get policy information, report claims, pay your bill, download an auto ID, and more, go to mySECURA.net
- Click Log In
- Enter username and password
- Don’t have a username and password?
- Click Don’t Have a Login? Sign Up
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter Policy or Account Number
- Enter Security Token
- Follow steps to create your unique username and password
- Security Token
- Security Token is printed on the front of your policy documents
Do I need an umbrella?
A lot of people sue, and they sue for a lot. The more assets you have, the more protection you need — particularly when court awards are trending increasingly higher. An umbrella policy offers that extra protection. Plus, it’s valuable if you add a teen driver to your insurance policy. A majority of the claims covered by umbrella policies involve auto accidents, so having an umbrella policy can give you peace of mind when you or a family member are on the road.
Umbrella insurance is relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to the amount of coverage you receive. In fact, you might be eligible for a discount if you add umbrella to your MILE-STONE policy. Talk to Customer Care to learn more or to purchase an umbrella policy.