Contacting Roadside Rescuer for towing and labor services
Contact Roadside Rescuer
Call 800-828-7047 for Roadside RescuerSM towing and labor services.
About Roadside Rescuer
Getting stranded can be stressful and unnerving, not to mention inconvenient. Roadside Rescuer from SECURA can help you when you need it most.
SECURA offers this sign-and-drive protection for policyholders and immediate family members who have a:
- MILE-STONE® Gold policy with physical damage coverage.
- MILE-STONE Basic and auto or trailer policies with towing and labor coverage.
- Any family car vehicle with towing coverage
Services offered with Roadside Rescuer
If you have Roadside Rescuer eligible coverage, you can use the service when you are in autos you own and insure with towing coverage or traveling in a vehicle you don’t own.
- Sign-and-drive protection (no payment issues)
- Tire changes
- Emergency fluid delivery
- Dead battery jumpstarts
- Lockout service
- Minor mechanical first aid if you have an accident, stalled vehicle, or are stuck in mud or snow
- Towing to the nearest qualified repair facility or up to 10 miles to the repair facility of your choice
- Towing trailers with towing and labor coverage
- Assistance arranging alternative transportation
Coverages may not be available in all states. Coverages described are subject to all the terms and conditions of the policy, including deductibles, exclusions, and limits of liability. Not all agents are authorized to sell all types of insurance. Please read the policy carefully.