Agribusiness Retail Insurance Coverage

Your farm retail business needs unique agribusiness insurance. SECURA’s Agribusiness experts understand the industry and have built polices that provide the coverage you need. They work with agents and business owners to find the right coverages for your business, whether you are a fertilizer dealer, own a farm supply store, or are a seed merchant.

Agribusiness retail insurance coverage options can include:

  • Commercial General Liability
    • Premises, products, bodily injury, property damage, personal and advertising injury
  • Property coverage for your buildings and inventory
  • Business Income and Extra Expense
    • This coverage protects your business from loss of income due to business interruptions and helps replace your covered expenses, such as payroll.
  • Inland Marine Coverage for your equipment, tools, and leased, rented, or borrowed items
    • This covers your transportable property and property owned by someone else, but stored at your location.
  • Commercial Auto
    • This covers vehicles used for your business purposes.
  • Workers’ Compensation
  • Commercial Liability Umbrella
    • This offers additional liability coverage over the base policy limits.
  • And more!

Did you know we cover these types of Agribusiness Retail businesses?

  • Fertilizer Dealer
  • Herbicide/Pesticide Dealer
  • Ag Cleaning Products
  • Dairy Supply
  • Country Store
  • Farm Supply Store
  • Farmers Market Produce Sales
  • Seed Merchant
  • Livestock Dealer

Find an agent near you to learn more and get a quote