SECURA recognizes 2017 top-performing agencies
Appleton, Wisconsin (February 20, 2018) — SECURA Insurance announced its top-performing agencies for 2017. To earn this prestigious recognition, independent agencies met specific criteria based on their premium volume, profitability, growth, retention, and loss history with the insurance carrier.
Dawson Insurance, a Marsh-McLennan Agency LLC company (“Dawson”), from Fargo, N.D., was named the top-performing agency for 2017. Agency President Tom Dawson accepted the award at a ceremony in January at the company’s annual Premier Agent Professional Development Conference.
This is the agency's second time earning a top-performer award from the company. Dawson has represented SECURA as an independent agency since 2006.
These independent agencies also received top-performing agency awards:
- Beth & Rudnicki Insurance, Inc., Rockford, Ill., is a four-time award recipient and has represented SECURA since 2000.
- Spectrum Insurance Group, Eau Claire, Wis., is a two-time award recipient and has represented SECURA since 2016.
- Friedman Insurance, Inc./LMC Insurance, Dubuque, Iowa, is a two-time award recipient and has represented SECURA since 1995.
- Coverra Insurance Services Inc., Sparta, Wis., is a five-time award recipient and has represented SECURA since 1994.
- Vaaler Insurance, Inc., Grand Forks, N.D., is a first-time award recipient and has represented SECURA since 2006.
“As a mutual insurance company, our focus is not on stock prices. Instead, we are dedicated to the mutual success of our stakeholders — policyholders, independent agents, associates, and the communities we serve,” said Dave Gross, President & CEO of SECURA. “Our independent agent customers bring us and allow us to serve their customers, our policyholders, and this recognition is a celebration of our shared success.”
SECURA Insurance is headquartered in Appleton, Wis. More than 475 independent insurance agencies in 12 states represent the company, which provides a broad range of competitive commercial, personal, farm, nonprofit, and special events products. It is known for providing exceptional service to its agents and policyholders since 1900, and is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best for its excellent ability to meet policyholder obligations. The carrier also is a Ward’s Top 50 company for outstanding results in financial performance and consistency over a five-year period. Visit www.secura.net to learn more.