SECURA Insurance names top-performing agencies for 2018
Ansay & Associates, LLC takes home top award
Agency Chairman and CEO Mike Ansay accepted the award at a ceremony in January, during the company’s annual Premier Agent Professional Development Conference. The independent agency is headquartered in Port Washington, Wis., with 12 locations throughout the state.
To earn this prestigious recognition, independent agencies met specific criteria based on their premium volume, profitability, growth, retention, and loss history with the insurance carrier.
“Our independent agents are our sales force and the true life blood of our organization, and we look forward to recognizing their outstanding performance each year at our Premier Conference,” said Dave Gross, President & CEO, SECURA Insurance. “As a mutual insurance company, we view our agents’ success as a fundamental part of our success, working together to provide our policyholders with the coverage they need and the service they deserve.”
Five additional agencies received top-performing agency awards:
- Dawson Insurance/Marsh-McLennan of Fargo, N.D., is a three-time award winner and has represented SECURA since 2006.
- Friedman Insurance, Inc./LMC Insurance of Dubuque, Iowa, is a three-time award winner and has represented SECURA since 1995.
- Spectrum Insurance Group of Eau Claire, Wis., is a three-time award winner and has represented SECURA since 2016.
- United Agents of Arizona of Gilbert, Ariz., is a first-time award winner and has represented SECURA since 2013.
- VTC Insurance Group of Troy, Mich., is a first-time award winner and has represented SECURA since 2009.
SECURA Insurance is headquartered in Appleton, Wis. More than 475 independent insurance agencies in 12 states represent the company, which provides a broad range of competitive commercial, personal, farm, nonprofit, and special events products. It is known for providing exceptional service to its agents and policyholders since 1900, and is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best for its excellent ability to meet policyholder obligations. The carrier also is a Ward’s Top 50 company for outstanding results in financial performance and consistency over a five-year period. Visit www.secura.net to learn more.
Editors’ Note: The photo above shows agency representatives at the awards event. From left to right, they are Darrel Zaleski of Spectrum Insurance Group, Tim Birkhauser of Spectrum Insurance Group, Zack Dawson of Dawson Insurance/Marsh-McLennan, Brian Klein of VTC Insurance Group, Dave Gross of SECURA Insurance, Mike Ansay of Ansay & Associates, LLC, Tim Heyroth of SECURA Insurance, Scott DeSousa of Friedman Insurance, Inc., and Jim Mann of United Agents of Arizona. Additional photos of the top-performing agency representatives are available upon request.