Do I need Renters and Auto Insurance?

Renters & Auto InsuranceThe answer is yes — you need renters insurance if you rent an apartment, house, or condo, and you’re not a student covered under your parent’s policy. The good news is that renters insurance is remarkably affordable.

Auto insurance is required by law in all 50 states, so having quality coverage is more than a good idea. Even if you’re never in an accident, driving without auto insurance can mean expensive penalties.

Where do I start?

Turn to the experts — the independent insurance agents. Your agent represents multiple insurance companies and will get you the coverage, service, and price you need to save you money and hassle in the long run.

Save up to 15 percent

If your parents are SECURA home and auto policyholders and you’re just moving out on your own, you’ll save up to 15 percent from the Valued Policyholder Discount they've earned. Ask your agent for details.

Click the infographic to download a copy.

Find Your Local Agent