Car insurance with accident forgiveness
Accidents happen, but with Accident Forgiveness, your insurance premium won’t increase for your first at-fault accident.
What is accident forgiveness?
Accident Forgiveness is a car insurance feature available to SECURA’s MILE-STONE® Gold and Basic policyholders. It means you won’t face a premium increase due to an accident if you have your first at-fault accident.*
How does accident forgiveness work?
If you qualify for accident forgiveness, your insurance premium will not increase due to your first at-fault accident.
You may be qualified for this feature if:
- You have been a loyal MILE-STONE home and auto policyholder for three or more years
- The drivers in your household haven’t been in an accident or had a violation in the past 35 months*
What are the benefits of accident forgiveness?
Unlike many other carriers, our Accident Forgiveness is automatically included on all MILE-STONE Gold and Basic policies at no extra cost.
There are many additional benefits to SECURA’s Accident Forgiveness, including:
- No additional premium charge for this feature
- Rewards good drivers and long-term customers
- Eliminates a surcharge resulting from the first at-fault accident
*Some restrictions apply. Ask your agent for details.
To learn more about Accident Forgiveness, speak with your independent agent.