What could your favorite nonprofits do with $1,250?
At SECURA, we love writing nonprofit business and we know you do too! That’s why we’re honored to be able to give back to the nonprofits making a difference in your communities through our annual #SECURAGivesBack campaign.
Since 2017, we’ve been able to donate $95,000 and reach 26 nonprofits. With your help, we can make that number even greater!
Our annual #SECURAGivesBack campaign is back for another year of giving and this year, 26 agencies will win $1,250 to donate back to a nonprofit of their choosing to help further that nonprofit’s mission and cause in the communities where you work and play.
I want to participate, what do I need to do?
Simply tell us a little bit about the nonprofit you are supporting. We want to know things like:
- Name of the nonprofit you are nominating
- What is the nonprofit’s mission?
- How do you get involved with the nonprofit?
- What is your favorite part about supporting the nonprofit’s cause?
- How does this nonprofit positively impact your community?
- How would $1,250 impact this nonprofit and your community?
Winners will be announced on Giving Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021.
Eligibility: Only licensed, contracted independent agents of SECURA Insurance are eligible to enter and win.
Deadline: The deadline to enter is Monday, Nov. 29, 2021 at 5 p.m. CST
Winners: Each nomination qualifies as one entry. Bound Human Services policies qualify for five additional entries (accounts must be bound between 10/11/2021-11/29/2021 regardless of the effective date to qualify for additional entries).
Winners will be selected at random from participating agencies.
Charities: The selected charity must meet the following requirements:
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Local charity in an area you write SECURA (no national organizations please)
- Not affiliated with political, religious, or controversial purposes
- Not sponsored by a particular company
- The nonprofit is not required to be a SECURA policyholder