Employment Practices Liability Resources
If you are a SECURA policyholder with Employment Practices Liability coverage, you have access to the following valuable resources that can help you manage employment exposures and reduce or prevent costly employment claims.
Hotline: Employment Practices Risk Management Hotline
From Jackson Lewis, LLP – 800-259-5589 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time Monday-Friday
This free consultative service connects you to attorneys who can provide proactive and practical information about a broad range of topics.
Website: Workplace Risk Solutions — Online Support
From the McCalmon Group – visit their website
Get current loss-prevention information, education, and training for you and your employees.
- Child Safety
- Computer, Internet, and Network Usage
- Conflict of Interest – Financial
- Employment at Will
- Harassment – Free Workplace
- Illness, Injury, and Recovery Leave
- Preventing and Reporting Workplace Violence
- Reporting and Wrongdoing
- Sexual Harassment – Free Workplace
- Vacation Leave
- Welcome Statement
- What to Expect When OSHA Visits
- Work Hours
- Worker Classifications
- Workers' Compensation
- Workplace Wrongdoing
*Additional information on this topic is available on Videos On Demand.