Employment Practices Liability Resources
If you are a SECURA policyholder with Employment Practices Liability coverage, you have access to the following valuable resources that can help you manage employment exposures and reduce or prevent costly employment claims.
Hotline: Employment Practices Risk Management Hotline
From Jackson Lewis, LLP – 800-259-5589 9am to 6pm Central Time Monday-Friday
This free consultative service connects you to attorneys who can provide proactive and practical information about a broad range of topics.
Website: Workplace Risk Solutions — Online Support
From the McCalmon Group – visit their website
Get current loss-prevention information, education, and training for you and your employees.
- Attendance bulletin
- Carelessness bulletin
- Child Safety bulletin
- Computer, Internet, and Network Usage bulletin
- Conflict of Interest – Financial bulletin
- EEO bulletin
- Employment at Will bulletin
- FMLA bulletin
- Harassment – Free Workplace bulletin
- Illness, Injury, and Recovery Leave bulletin
- Overtime bulletin
- Preventing and Reporting Workplace Violence bulletin
- Reporting and Wrongdoing bulletin
- Sexual Harassment – Free Workplace bulletin
- Vacation Leave bulletin
- Welcome Statement bulletin
- What to Expect When OSHA Visits bulletin
- Work Hours bulletin
- Worker Classifications bulletin
- Workers' Compensation bulletin
- Workplace Wrongdoing bulletin
*Additional information on this topic is available on Videos On Demand.