Help us give back to local food banks by writing new Farm-Ag accounts.
Now more than ever, food banks are in need of donations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many food banks are running low on donations with even more people needing assistance.
With your partnership, we want to help.
Here’s how it works:
- Write a new farm or ag account with SECURA from July 1, 2020-Sept. 30, 2020.
- Each new account equals a $75 donation to your local Feeding America food bank.
- At the end of the program period, we’ll donate the total to your local Feeding America food bank to directly help those in your community.
- The final donation amount will be sent to local Feeding America food banks after the program ends on Sept. 30, 2020
- New farm and ag accounts only
- All new accounts must be effective within the program period (July 1, 2020-Sept. 30, 2020) and submitted no later than Sept. 30, 2020.
Feeding America is a network of 200 food banks across the county that works to provide meals to more than 40 million people each year. These donations will directly impact your communities by providing meals to those in need.
Contact your sales manager or SECURA Farm-Ag underwriter with questions.