Help us give back to local food banks by writing new Farm and Agribusiness accounts.
According to the USDA, more than 34 million people in the United States are food insecure. Feeding America reports that every community in the country has families who face hunger, but rural communities are especially hit hard.
With your partnership, we want to help.
Here’s how it works:
- Write a new Farm Lines or Agribusiness account with SECURA from April 1, 2023-July 31, 2023.
- Each new account equals a $75 donation to your local Feeding America food bank.
- At the end of the program period, we’ll donate the total to local Feeding America food banks to directly help those in your community.
- The final donation amount will be sent to local Feeding America food banks after the program ends on July 31, 2023.
- New Farm Lines and Agribusiness accounts only.
- All new accounts must be effective within the program period (April 1, 2023-July 31, 2023) and submitted no later than July 31, 2023.
Feeding America is a network of 200 food banks across the country that works to provide meals to more than 40 million people each year. These donations will directly impact your communities by providing meals to those in need.
Contact your sales manager or SECURA Farm or Agribusiness underwriters with questions.