Agribusiness Insurance for Contractors
The average business owners policy isn’t designed with your unique needs in mind, so why pay for coverage that isn’t made for your agribusiness?
SECURA’s agribusiness insurance experts understand the industry and have built polices that provide the coverage you need. They work with agents and business owners to find the right coverages for your unique ag contractor business.
Agribusiness insurance coverage options can include:
- Commercial General Liability: Premises, products, bodily injury, property damage, personal and advertising injury
- Property coverage for your buildings and inventory
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- This coverage protects your business from loss of income due to business interruptions and helps replace your covered expenses, such as payroll.
- Inland Marine coverage for your equipment, tools, and leased, rented, or borrowed items
- This covers your transportable property and property owned by someone else, but stored at your location.
- Commercial Auto
- This covers vehicles used for your business purposes.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Liability Umbrella
- This offers additional liability coverage over the base policy limits.
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- This coverage protects your business against employee lawsuits.
- And more!
Did you know we cover these types of Agribusiness Contractor businesses?
- Robotic Milking System
- Agricultural Equipment Installation
- Automatic Poultry Feeder System
- Field Drainage Tile Installation
- Agricultural Water Treatment System
- Hydroponic Equipment Sales
- Irrigation Equipment Service & Repair
- GPS Installation and Service
- Precision Planting Equipment
- Implement Repair Incidental Sales
- Free-stall Barn Divider Installation
- Automatic Ventilation System
- Milk Parlor Construction
- Barn Ventilation
- Barn Curtain Installation
- Fence Installation
- Concrete Foundation
- Barn Construction
- Hog Slat Flooring Installation
- Barn Cleaner Installation
- Custom Farming
- Manure Pumping
Find an agent near you to learn more or get a quote.