Insurance for associations and their members
Association AdvantageSM is a special program for businesses and professionals that are members of associations. The program is designed to help associations foster membership while offering superior insurance protection. We work closely with an agent and association leader to tailor an insurance program that benefits both the association and association members.
Association leaders: partner with SECURA and you will:
- Create a new valuable benefit for your members.
- Receive marketing support to promote the program, including a:
- Sales brochure highlighting the services and unique coverages developed specifically for your industry.
- Letter to send your members that outlines the program.
- Ad to run in your publication or other trade magazines.
You may be eligible for a discount if you are a member of an association. Teachers, architects, veterinarians, and many other professionals may receive a discount exclusive to members of their professional associations. Ask your SECURA agent if you qualify.
Association member benefits
- Specialized coverage designed for the unique industry.
- Competitive pricing.
- Superior claims service.
- Risk management services, including:
- Risk Management consultations.
- Safety sessions at annual conferences.
- Articles for your newsletter geared to the safety concerns of your members.
- Bulletins and pamphlets for site management meetings.
- Partnership rewards, which have included:
- Financial support for conference fees, certification programs, and other training and development opportunities.
- Special policyholder discounts.
Types of associations that partner with us for business insurance
- Golf course owners
- Independent auto dealers
- Water well drillers
Professional association members save on home and auto insurance
We offer an exclusive discount on our MILE-STONE home and auto insurance policy for members of a selection of professional associations. Read more on our home and auto discounts page.
Let us design a program for your association
Leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and an association representative will contact you.
You can also speak to an independent insurance agent in your area.