We receive hundreds of donation requests each year, thanks to our strong reputation for helping others. Our Community Commitment Committee evaluates all requests and determines how best to meet them based on good stewardship principles.
We prioritize our giving by focusing on people's most basic needs of food, clothing, shelter, and safety. We're also committed to supporting positive youth development and educational opportunities, as well as to the vitality of our local environment and the arts.
Through the years, we've partnered with non-profit organizations like the United Way, Emergency Shelter, Foster Elementary School, and many other charitable groups.
Our associates also look to us to help reach charitable organizations they're passionate about through SECURA's Matching Gift Program. This program generously doubles associates' personal donations to non-profit organizations of their choice.
Requesting a gift
To qualify for consideration in our Community Commitment program, you or your organization must be a non-profit, 501c3 organization that is local, serving the communities in the Fox Valley.
If your organization fits these criteria and you'd like to request support, please fill out and submit a SECURA application.
Generally, SECURA does not provide financial gifts to organizations that are:
- Raising money for a benefit to an individual
- State or national fundraising campaigns
- Sports teams seeking sponsorships
- Political or religious organizations requesting money for political, controversial, or strictly religious purposes
- Groups that are building a "nest egg" fund for a future need
- Programs that are funded by another company